Explosive and flammable process and storage
Explosive and flammable process and storage requires special care in maintaining a suitable temperature an humidity conditions while ensuring a spark free environment. Care must be taken to also ensure a well vented environment using equipment that will not cause ignition.
MSP is a perfect fit for this environment
MSP is well suited for this application because of its ability to keep the most critical, spark producing components, out of the explosive environment. The condensing unit is packed with electrical components that can spark. But the condensing unit in the Nautica arrangement can be placed outside the explosive environment and piped to the Nautica dehumidifier. That leaves the fan as the only remaining major component that must be fitted with explosion resistant design. AMCA Standard 99-0401 addresses the issue of spark resistant construction (SRC) as type A, B or C, each having its own level of spark resistance to meet the requirements of a specific application.
Key Benefits & Features
- Reliable, Simple Technology, No Moving Parts, Low Maintenance
- Performs Delivers consistently low dew-point temperatures
- Sanitary Full Draining, No Standing Water
- Efficient Cut dehumidification operating costs by up to 50%
- Fast ROI Lower capital costs, Competitively priced
- Versatile Chilled Water and Refrigerant units
- Flexible Horizontal, Vertical and Modular configurations for uses with space or access issues
- Cutting-Edge Control Systems