[cjtoolbox name=’monster’ ] [/cjtoolbox] [cjtoolbox name=’monster’ ] [/cjtoolbox]] TESTING
MSP®Presents GREEN3 Technology
The Next Generation of Green Dehumidification
The United States Green Building Council defines a green product as fulfilling one or more of the following five categories:
- Indoor environmental quality
- Energy efficiency
- Water savings
- Materials selection
- Sustainable site development
The MSP® Dehumidifying Coil fits comfortably into three of these categories:
- Indoor environmental quality (IAQ): The MSP® Dehumidifying Coil provides adequate ventilation and controlled humidity, giving building occupants a comfortable and healthy environment.
- Energy efficiency: The MSP® Dehumidifying Coil consumes significantly less energy than baseline products.
- Water savings: Water runoff from condensation is significant and can be used for irrigation and flush water.
The subscript in the term “GREEN3” describes the number of categories that are eligible for green building points. MSP’s wrap-around plate dehumidifier offers the industry’s highest efficiency and lowest energy consumption, whether it is used for dehumidifying makeup air or recirculated air, and is eligible for USGBC LEED®* credits in at least 3 of the above mentioned categories. * LEED is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction and operation of high performance green buildings.