The United States Green Building Council defines a green product
as fulfilling one or more of the following five categories:
• Indoor environmental quality
• Energy efficiency
• Water savings
• Materials selection
• Sustainable site development
The MSP® Dehumidifying Coil fits
comfortably into three of these categories:
1. Indoor environmental quality (IAQ):
The MSP® Dehumidifying Coil provides adequate ventilation
and controlled humidity, giving building occupants a comfortable
and healthy environment.
2. Energy efficiency: The MSP® Dehumidifying
Coil consumes significantly less energy than baseline products.
3. Water savings: Water runoff from condensation
is significant and can be used for irrigation and flush water.
The subscript in the term “GREEN3”
describes the number of categories that are eligible for green
building points. MSP’s wrap-around plate dehumidifier offers
the industry’s highest efficiency and lowest energy consumption,
whether it is used for dehumidifying makeup air or recirculated
air, and is eligible for USGBC LEED®* credits in at least
3 of the above mentioned categories.
* LEED is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction
and operation of high performance green buildings.
is a proud member
of the U.S. Green Building Council.